1. Appointment Scheduling Call us to schedule an appointment for a free, on-site estimate.
2. Field Measurement It will take approximately 15 to 30 minutes on site for one of our associate to determine your countertop size and identify any possible complications that may affect our work.
3. Quotation Time Frame We will provide you with a quote within 48 business hours.
4. Slab Selection Select the type of stone and edging for your countertop at our warehouse.
5. Fabrication Fabrication will begin once a contract is signed and all required details have been finalized. Major cutting, edging, shaping, and polishing are done at our warehouse. Minor touch-up work and cuts will be done on-site.
6. Installation Our team will arrive at a scheduled time. We ask you to secure a clear walking path from your driveway into the work area.